Teaching sequence for phonics:
1. Introduce the sound: First of all, we have to present the sound to the learners with a picture of a story.
2. Flashcard. Then, we present the sound with a flashcard and produce the sound for the children.
3. Action. We link the sound with the action and by imitation, children repeat the action of each sound after the teacher.
4. Song. The whole class sing and do the action at the same time.
5. Activities and writing practice. After that, it is the moment to help the children writing the letter (including capitals) with a rhyme and worksheets and working with them to recognize the sound with some activities.
These phonics are classified in 7 different groups: